Lifestyle Educators and how they help you…
We recognize that learning new lifestyle behaviors can be both exciting and overwhelming. To support patients in implementing their personalized plans, we’ve added new members to our team. Our Lifestyle Educators are trained to work one-on-one with you in-between your appointments with Dr. Keroack. They can assist you in many different ways…such as help you….
- Understand your plan and develop strategies to put it in place that work for YOU.
- Come up with ways to plan your meals and snacks that integrate easily into your daily schedule and life.
- Talk about sleep, stress, and exercise and introduce techniques to help improve your sleep, lower stress, or begin to exercise again.
- Take your lifestyle plan and revise it as you experience success and are ready to improve certain aspects even more.
- Grocery shop and build a new and improved pantry.
- Plan meals and find new recipe sources.
To schedule an appointment with one of our Lifestyle Educators simply call the office and speak with our team. 413-205-1200
- One-on-one sessions must be paid before appointments are booked.
- Multiple sessions or packages must be paid in full to receive discounts.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to a Lifestyle Educator consultation or the full amount will be charged for the session.
- Supplements, Nutraceuticals, and one-on-one Lifestyle Educator sessions are not covered by insurance.